THANK YOU to our production team, generous sponsors, guest speakers, web developers, and volunteer contributors who play an important role in supporting ADA Live! . Their dedication and assistance make this show possible.
A special thank you to Barry Whaley and Pamela Williamson - Project Directors of the Southeast ADA Center, for their absolute support of ADA Live! from conception to launch and invaluable feedback.
- Barry Whaley, Director of Southeast ADA Center
Content Editing, Logistical Planning
- Beth Harrison, Southeast ADA Center
Project Lead Coordinator, Logistical Planning
- Celestia Ohrazda, Burton Blatt Institute at Syracuse University
Web Development & Design, Lead Engineer & Editor
- Emily Rueber, Southeast ADA Center
Spanish Translation, Help Line Specialist
- Marsha Schwanke, Southeast ADA Center
Content Editing, Web/IT Development & Support
- Mary Morder, Southeast ADA Center
Content Editing, Resources Development, Help Line Specialist
- Jack Humburg, Boley Centers, Inc.
Voiceovers for the ADA Live! commercials
- Eva Reynolds
External Test-run Facilitator
- Eric Dupre, Photojournalist
Audio files and original ADA Live! introduction
- Mark Schwanke, Graphic designer
ADA Live! logo design consultation