Welcome to "ADA Live!"
ADA Live! is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
Today for ADA Live!
When: Wednesday - June 3, 2020
Time [30 minutes]:
1:00 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon (Central) | 11:00 a.m. (Mountain) | 10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
- LISTEN: Soundcloud ADA Live! (audio)
- VIEW & READ: Interactive transcript* and transcript file*
- Interactive Transcript for ADA Live! Episode 82
- Transcript (Text file) | Transcript (PDF file)
Have a Question
- Submit a Question.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001.
Share Your #ThanksToTheADA Moment
ADA 30 - Celebrate. Learn. Share. In honor of the 30th ADA Anniversary, share a moment in your life when you were thankful for the ADA. On a social media platform of your choosing use #ThanksToTheADA to share what the ADA means to you. Have fun and be creative! Share any media of your choosing, (video, picture, written word, or other) and include #ThanksToTheADA. More: Ideas & Themes for #ThanksToTheADA
Missed the Last Episode?
Options for transcript and captioning:
- Interactive Transcript for ADA Live! Episode 81