Welcome to "ADA Live!"
ADA Live! is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
Live Today ADA Live!
When: Wednesday - April 1, 2020
Time [30 minutes]:
1:00 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon (Central) | 11:00 a.m. (Mountain) | 10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
- Listen: Soundcloud ADA Live!
- Captions (CC) are available by interactive transcript.
- Interactive transcript and text version available on April 1 at 1:00 pm [Eastern].
Web: ADA Live! website at bit.ly/adalive79-1-captioning
Have a Question
- Use the online form anytime to Submit a Question.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001.
Missed the Last Episode?
Options for interactive transcript and captioning:
Interactive Transcript for ADA Live! Episode 78