Welcome to "ADA Live!"
ADA Live! is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
Next Episode ADA Live!
When: Wednesday - December 4, 2019
Time [30 minutes]:
1:00 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon (Central) | 11:00 a.m. (Mountain) | 10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
Soundcloud ADA Live! - Episode 75: Supported Decision-Making: From Justice for Jenny to Justice for All!
- Captioning and Interactive transcripts will be available the day of the episode release
Have a Question
- Use the online form anytime to Submit a Question.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001.
Missed the Last Episode?
Episode 74: Human Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Global Perspective with Ambassador Luis Gallegos of Ecuador
Options for interactive transcript and captioning:
- Accessible Captioning & Interactive Transcript for ADA Live! Episode 74
- Interactive Transcript for ADA Live! Episode 74