Welcome to "ADA Live!"
ADA Live! is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
Next EpisodeADA Live!
When: Wednesday - January 8, 2020
Time [30 minutes]:
1:00 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon (Central) | 11:00 a.m. (Mountain) | 10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
Soundcloud ADA Live! - Episode 76: United Disability Services Service Dogs Training Program
- Captioning and Interactive transcripts will be available the day of the episode release
Have a Question
- Use the online form anytime to Submit a Question.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001.
Missed the Last Episode?
Options for interactive transcript and captioning:
- Accessible Captioning & Interactive Transcript for ADA Live! Episode 75
- Interactive Transcript for ADA Live! Episode 75