Welcome to "ADA Live!"
ADA Live! is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
March 3, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon (Central) | 11:00 a.m. (Mountain) | 10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
- LISTEN: Soundcloud ADA Live! (audio)
Episode 91: Protection and Advocacy Systems for People with Disabilities
- READ: Captioning and transcripts will be available on the day of the broadcast
- Send your Questions to ADA Live!
- Call: Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001
Missed the Last Episode?
Episode 90: How Public Health Monitoring During the Pandemic Can Affect Disability and Minority Populations
Options for transcript and captioning:
- Interactive Transcript for Episode 90