Welcome to "ADA Live!" (WADA)
ADA Live! (WADA) is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
Next Episode ADA Live!
When: Wednesday - Febraury 7, 2018
Time [30 minutes]:
1:00 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon (Central) | 11:00 a.m. (Mountain) | 10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
- Listen at BlogTalkRadio ADA Live! - Episode 53
- Links to real-time captioning in Blackboard Collaborate will be available on the day of the broadcast under "On the Air Today - ADA Live!."
Have a Question:
- Use the online form anytime to Submit a Question.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001.
Missed the last episode?
- Access past episode recordings, transcripts and resources in Schedule & Archives.
- Listen to episodes and download podcasts on BlogTalkRadio - ADA Live! (WADA).
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for ADA Live! (WADA).
Ask Your ADA Questions
Call your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.
Note: Information specialists are available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
All requests for information submitted online or by phone are confidential.