Welcome to "ADA Live!"
ADA Live! is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
April 21, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon (Central) | 11:00 a.m. (Mountain) | 10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
- LISTEN: Soundcloud ADA Live! (audio)
- READ: Interactive transcript, ASL & transcript will be available on the day of the broadcast
- Send your Questions to ADA Live!
- Call: Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001
Missed the Last Episode?
Options for transcript and captioning:
- Interactive Transcript for Episode 92