Welcome to "ADA Live!" (WADA)
ADA Live! (WADA) is a free monthly radio show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
Missed the Live Show?
Episode 10: Beach Access
Transcript will be available 1 - 2 weeks after the live broadcast of the episode.
Live Radio Show - ADA Live!
Time: Each show lasts 30 minutes.
1:00 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon (Central) | 11:00 a.m. (Mountain) |10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
When: First Wednesday of each month (see Schedule & Archives).
- Listen to our live show on BlogTalkRadio - ADA Live! (WADA) at blogtalkradio.com/wada-se.
- View captioning (real-time) for the live show.
Note: On the day of the broadcast, links to the audio and real-time captioning will be available on this homepage under Live Radio Show - ADA Live!.
Have a Question:
- Use the online form anytime to Submit a Question.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001 (voice/tty).
- Recordings of past episodes from ADA Live!, including a transcript, resources and more, are available from the Schedule & Archives.
- Listen to episodes and download podcasts on BlogTalkRadio to ADA Live! (WADA).
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for ADA Live! (WADA).
Ask Your ADA Questions
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty).
Note: Information specialists are available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
All requests for information submitted online or by phone are confidential.