Welcome to "ADA Live!" (WADA)
ADA Live! (WADA) is a free monthly show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
On the Air Today - ADA Live!
Episode 24: The School Year Has Started - And It's Not Going Well. What Can I Do?
When: Wednesday - September 2, 2015
Time [30 minutes]:
1:00 - 1:30 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon - 12:30 p.m. (Central)
11:00 - 11:30 a.m. (Mountain) | 10:00 -10:30 a.m. (Pacific)
Where - On the Day of the Broadcast:
- Listen at BlogTalkRadio ADA Live! - Episode 24.
- View Real-time captioning through Blackboard Collaborate - ADA Live! Episode 24.
**IMPORTANT NOTE ON CAPTIONING: If you plan to access the captioning, Blackboard Collaborate has changed how it is "launched." You may be prompted to download the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher. Please check your set-up before the broadcast. Depending on policies and if firewalls prevent you from downloading files, you may need the help of your IT Staff. For questions regarding the Launcher:
Windows: Installing the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher on Windows
Mac: Installing the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher on Mac
Have a Question:
- Use the online form anytime to Submit a Question.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001 (voice).
Missed the last episode?
Listen to Recording of Episode 23: Back To School-what Parents Need To Know Before The School Year Begins
- Access past episodes including a recording, transcript and resources through our Schedule & Archives.
- Listen to episodes and download podcasts on BlogTalkRadio - ADA Live! (WADA).
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for ADA Live! (WADA).
Ask Your ADA Questions
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice).
Note: Information specialists are available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
All requests for information submitted online or by phone are confidential.