Welcome to WADA "ADA Live!"
ADA Live!Â is a free monthly radio show broadcast nationally on the Internet. Ask questions and learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Leaders in the field will share their knowledge, experience and successful strategies that increase the participation of persons with disabilities in communities and businesses.
Live Radio Show - WADA ADA Live!
When: First Wednesday of each month.
Time: Each show lasts 30 minutes.
- 1:00 p.m. (Eastern) | 12 noon (Central) | 11:00 a.m. (Mountain) |10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
- Listen to our live show on BlogTalkRadio - ADA Live! (blogtalkradio.com/wada-se).
- View Captioning (Real-Time) for the live radio show.
Have a Question:
- Use the online form anytime to Submit Episode Questions.
- Call the Southeast ADA Center at 404-541-9001 (voice/tty).
Missed the Live Show?
Recordings of past episodes from ADA Live!, including a transcript, resources and more, are available anytime. To view all the episodes, visit the Program Schedule & Archives.
Recent Episode Archive
Episode 7: Access to Pools
Transcript will be available 1 - 2 weeks after the live broadcast of the episode.
Ask Your ADA Questions
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty).
Note: Information specialists are available from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
All calls are confidential.